Thursday, June 29, 2006

Now I have to think

I slept for another 11 hours last night. It felt great. It feels like I could sleep more. I will this weekend, if I can. Rose and Maga are coming (cousin and aunt from venezuela), a rare treat. I feel like it’s a graduation gift.

It was suggested to me that I should be polishing up my critical thinking skills...which I actually realize I have plenty of. I just don’t use them very often. Looking at stuff online, it’s like starting to work out again. It makes my eyes tired. But I remember loving logic and algebra, once I understood it. It was fun. I will definitely do it again. I do want to learn and practice chess. An activity I can share with my brothers and friends. I think it will help my self esteem. I won’t feel so helpless when I have to think. I do remember way back in college History class, and I had to write essays I was quite good at doing them critically. I’m also good at debate, and the UN forum required a lot of critical thinking skills along with emotional feeling. So I know I can be very well balanced and strong. This critical thinking will help me get where I need to go, and be less dependent on my emotions, and will probably help me get control of my mind a little more.

I’m getting REALLY hungry so as much as I want to stay here and write, and learn about thinking (I realize I mostly daydream my thoughts) I need some fuel for thought.

ps: This is the site I'm looking at to remember how to play Chess. It's hilarious. Check it out.

No comments: