Friday, June 16, 2006

Intuitive Self


For the first time since I was a young child I feel my intuition and I am allowing myself to flow with it. For years I have often felt discomfort at my solar plexus, and anxiety along with it. I didn’t understand the burning feeling I often had in my gut. I now understand that I have been resisting my intuitive powers since very young, because I used my power and was disappointed with the result. Today I have chosen to be fully connected with myself, and follow my intuition, that wonderful gift that we have been given. A woman should never be without her intuition. I feel the power surge up inside of me and rather than resist it I allow myself to flow with it. I allow myself to feel my power. I feel strong. Clearer than I ever have. I see my patterns more clearly, and am able to deflect harmful thought habits.

Right now I am beginning a journey deeper into myself. I am resolved to see it through. I am so excited at the possibilities of life as myself, for the sake of my sanity and happiness. Who knew that my happiness would be so valuable to the world? For by living in happiness I create an energetic force field that strengthens those who also desire that in their lives. How fabulous. I love it. I love you.

Blessed be

No comments: