Saturday, June 17, 2006

In the light

I called laura today about possibly being roommates with her and tamara and they were both very open to it, which I am very excited about. They are a little older than me, wiser and sweet like cherry pie. I think we would have a blast and be a perfect match for the dude ranch.

I feel good. I just finished practicing kung fu. The past few weeks I've practiced twice a week, and already I can tell a difference in my strength and flexibility. I also have more endurance, which is very encouraging. I'm going to start practicing in the morning to take advantage of kung fu's ability to build Qi, which I definitely need. I need more qi to go up into my head and give me more clarity of thought. Right now I feel like I'm in a bit of a fog, have felt that way for a while. This will change, I'm sure, with my graduation and more diligent practice as well as regular herb intake.

I plan on working on the cruise ship from late november to march. this will be a high season for me, and I will create financial prosperity for myself, learn how to build a practice and make important contacts for love and life and business. I will continue to be a great friend and be supportive of those close to me. no jealousy, threat or competition between us. only love and caring, and JOY most of all. I choose to live in the light. breathe in the light. be in the light. laugh love and support in the light.

No comments: