Friday, June 02, 2006

rambles


So I sit here, loving myself, or trying to. tears simmering in my tired old eyes. we have a meeting tonight, about the hours drama with clinic. I am so tired. I am so tired of this I cannot even tell you, princess....but I ask for divine light, assistance. I ask for help. Now I take the help lovingly offered me by my guides, those seen and unseen beings with whom I have an inviolable relationship. Thank you guides. I love you.

I need to take a break. I need to focus on my life and my career. This is taking to much of my energy. i mean, give me a break. my head says: we need to stop with this. we need to focus on our relationship. and stop worrying about ourselves. huh. i didn’t realize that’s what i wrote. I’m tired. I’m sick and tired.
I have to go. I have to move on. i have to rest.

No comments: