Tuesday, June 20, 2006

growing up

My friends are truly the rock of my life. They are the manifestation of the Divine Energy in my world, because they have helped me on my journey, and managed to remind me that I am beautiful, strong, and special. These past few weeks have been very difficulty for me, but I feel myself coming out of my shell. Energy is moving in my life again. Things are happening, and I am making things happen. I feel more like a woman than I ever have, and I am noticed and appreciated. It feels good.

I’ve also been exercising more than I have in years over the past week. I should make Kung Fu and Salsa exercise video.

I’m noticing that my communication with myself has reached a whole new level of sophistication since my Communications Class. I feel the ‘Child’ whining, and being upset inside of me, and automatically, the Adult soothes the Child, and allows it to feel heard. It also takes command of the situation. By golly, the princess is growing up. Finally.

No comments: