Sunday, May 29, 2005

wishing

How could I possibly express to you anything but what I've said a million times over? Is it possible for advancement? Sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Sometimes I feel like I'm running in circles, occasionally recognizing a landmark or sign that jogs my memory. I quickly forget it, run into it again and decide that I've discovered it for the first time.

As depressing as that thought of view it, part of it is true. However, I must (and do) believe that my world is getting better, little by little, day by day, because I'm trying to be better. Is this how I can help the world advance into a golden era of peace? Is there such a thing? Sometimes it is so very hard to imagine. Everyone is so caught up in some inane mundane aspect of life. But then again I catch myself. Can anything created by my Creator be inane? Perhaps its me who needs to see the world differently.

I'm in Sarasota visiting with friends. As happy as I am, small rivers of sadness pump out of my heart through my veins. If I could stop wishing, and just be...how different would my beloved universe be?

Kiss me, my Beloved. I yearn for thee night and day. I await your embrace like no other. Be with me.

No comments: