Thursday, May 19, 2005

gloves are off

I realize I've allowed myself to waddle in justifiable self-pity. I played this game by taking on the role of a 'damsel in distress', or as I so eloquently put it the other day "a simpering southern belle." It is true that I haven't been feeling well, but that is because there has been a conflict inside my mind. To be more correct: there has been a disparity between my thoughts and my actions.

I've learned that thinking one thing and doing another is a surefire recipe for frustration and loss of self-respect. Sai Baba says "Dharma is created when the mind is purified by Love." Having Dharma (correct thought) doesn't do anyone good if it is not acted upon. Dharmashakti is my goal. This is taking correct action.

I'm ready. There are endless universes inside of me, simmering and mesmerizing. I want you to be able to experience them.

The gloves are off, my friend.

No comments: