Friday, May 27, 2005

to be an ecstatic lover

when the Gift of God is manifested as clarity in my mind, body, and spirit more than magic happens. It is as if the universe has suddenly become arranged in a pattern easily discernible to me, and all my bodies automatically began working towards that Divine Will that wishes to manifest.

I've realized this takes more courage than I'm used to. Knowing this, I aspire to become a true and loving warrior. I have confidence in myself, and know that the universe around me is my team. I need to look at more than the surface of life; when I do, I often see at first a dull glimmer, a meer promise of something majestic. O, to be a true and ectatic lover of God!

I wish to laugh and cry, to twirl and twirl around every dancing star in the sky.

Abwun d'baschmaya! O Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,

Here I am.

Take me.

No comments: