Tuesday, May 24, 2005

my innermost desire

I've had some very dramatic occurrences in my life this year. So far, 2005 is my most adventurous year yet-and I mean this at every level. Physically, I have been completely rehauled, so to speak. I'm braver emotionally than I've ever been, and have been incredibly rewarded for it. Spiritually, I have developed a level of understanding the universe that thrills me to my toes.

Despite all of this great stuff happening to me, I've been experiencing shocking levels of fear and anxiety these past 2 weeks. My body feels uncertain, shaky. My heart (physical) seems weak and skitterish.

I see these as signs of separation from who I AM. As long as I have that true connection with my Heart, the seat of my Divinity, there is absolutely no reason to fear. That from which my body was created will now and all-ways nurture, nourish and sustain it. If my body truly had a lasting connection to this knowledge, there would never be any reason for it to fear or malfunction.

My mind has been racing, and I've experienced very disturbing nightmares. I want to focus on something and it inevitably races the opposite direction. There are a million opportunities in front of me, and I could grow prosperously from any of them. How do I know which one is my destiny?

My innermost desire is an unbreakable and lasting connection with that which creates my Destiny.

I want my mind to be the last intelligence I go to for answers, comfort or guidance.

I want the whispers of my Heart to become an unendingly thrilling song, constantly filling my soul and world with its magnificient and humble brilliance.

I want to look at another human being, and see nothing but that same Divine current that I AM existing in.

I want to stop using the word "I".

May the blessings of God rest upon you.

No comments: