Sunday, April 10, 2005

rrrrrr Netflix!!!

rrrrrrrrrr!!!! 2nd movie in a row I get from Netflix and its damaged. First one was Dummy (awesome), and now Pirates of the Caribbean!!! *sigh* I can't do much about it but feel frustrated and 'report the problem' to Netflix. I love Netflix, don't get me wrong, but 2 in a row? come on!!! quality control, people!

on a lighter, happier and more harmonious note, I received quite a few visitors today! Amos and Batinah drove up from Tampa, Steve was over as well as Laisha and Mary Jo! It was great. At first I was daunted, but I underestimated my friends. I love them so much and am so greatful for their nurturing hilarious prescences (?).

my brother carlos was sweet today, he took me out and we picked up Take Out from Ruby Tuesdays for my traditional meal: Oreo Chocolate Tallcake (eaten first), and Sonora Chicken Pasta. lol. I remember a couple of years ago I would drag him with me to share the meal. I randomly do that :) I love spending time with my brothers..sometimes there a little mouthy, but what the heck, they are super cute. (they look like me!)

i hope i catch some zzzs tonite...i've been eating dessert at night lately and am becoming suspicious of sugar's effect on my healing bod...

send me some zzz thoughts lovely beautiful light-full people in my great LIFE!

No comments: