Monday, April 18, 2005

fort desoto


stark
Originally uploaded by dharmashakti.
so mami and I ended up in Fort Desoto (St Pete Beach) for the weekend. It was so beautiful! I loved the park, it was so huge, had like 3 different beaches. The weather was perfect. I truly enjoyed the time I had there, and yearn to go back with more of my loved ones.

Mom and I talked a lot about a lot :) She commented that she was glad we were compatible travelers. I am too. She drove and I told her where to go!!! It was great! lol.

I began reading Gandhi's Book of Prayers, in which he translated several vedic texts, as well as prayers in other traditions, that were used in his ashram. I was really touched. I love chanting the vedas, and it feels soooooooo good--it's great to know why. I think Gandhi and I need to sit down and have an intimate conversation. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: