Saturday, April 23, 2005

live, live, live!

did you know that i love gospel music? i'm listening to the Birmingham Sunlights' In the Garden (my Lord walks with me, and talks with me...) They have so much soul! I always get so inspired. Writing about inspiration, the past couple of days I've felt the need to be inspired. I've realized how much i truly love my life and everything that i have available to me. I don't want to waste breaths. why would i? i've been given a new life. It's time for me to be Akemi, no ifs, ands or butts about it ;D I'm actually a very active person, believe it or not. (i'm talking to those of you that know me). i haven't been following through on it lately but all that's changed!

it is raining and cool here in florida. the green in the trees makes my heart squeal with happiness.

i'll write you more later, cutie pie. i'm distracted by music that moves my soul....

i love you.

No comments: