Wednesday, April 06, 2005

dessert at john's

its 9pm and mom and monica and i just arrived at john and carol's. kelli is down from atlanta...i've missed her so. i'm excited because they have tons of desserts for me :)....seems to be my medication of choice, as i am not on pain meds. seriously though, everyone seems very concerned about pain, which i understand, but i cannot seem to convey the fact that its the fatigue that sucks.

i'm sad because monica is leaving tomorrow (probably) and she's been my constant and faithful companion. she never lets me get too serious, as is my nature. i tend to be grumpy and slightly emotional (right...) but her neverending sunshine brightens my day. i love you monica!

oh yes, while we're here. monica and i are depressed because we've just watched the latest episode of Smallville on the WB , where Alicia died!!!!! What a tragedy!!! Oh, we both just about burst into tears ( I did the first time I saw it). It really sucks because they really loved each other, and I'm just about fed up with Lana Lang. egh. I'm getting too excited about this, so I'll stop writing before I tear out my stitches.

I love you all, and have a good night!

No comments: