Saturday, June 11, 2005

A person freed

I have awakened once again from Life's journey. These past two weeks have been beautiful, incredible, Divine. I am once more transformed into a reflection of my Heart's Desire.

What would you say if I told you that I am Free? I received a message last eve, from those close to my Heart: "Spread your wings. It is time to fly." As soon as I read those words I broke down and cried like I have never allowed myself to. No single experience in this life allowed me to relase myself like those simple words.

In truth I search only Freedom. I search the Freedom to be nothing but who I AM. There is a wild and loving Spirit inside of me. A Spirit that dreams fantastic dreams, and sees the world in the light in which it was created.

However, my path to Freedom is a difficult one, as are all paths to our hearts. Sometimes the mirror in front of me is a bit tarnished, and the image I see is distorted, and I become lost in perception. Every once in a while Grace is afforded me and a brilliant and shining reality is restored in every aspect of my being. I want to share this with you. With all of you. There are so many of you out there that I love so very very much, and I want to share all aspects of Light with, yet am afraid of that tarnished image the old mirror provides. From now on I vow to live in Truth and Freedom.

Beloved, I have been freed. Are you ready for my love?

No comments: