Saturday, June 25, 2005

angels on demand

you know how we have those 'payperview', 'movies on demand' channels where you can call in and see what you want to see? Get what you want when you want? I've realized angels are like that too. We just have to get out of our own way. In my last blog, I surrendered to the fact that any solution my mind would come up with for my situation would always leave some doubt. After all, my goal is not to satisfy mind-full pleasures, but my spirit's evolution as well.

Surrendering was the best way I could ever help myself. Living in the present is the best way I could help myself. I'm happy, and grateful, for all that I have. If I tune in carefully, I can hear the twinkling tones of the loving energy of those who support my journey. Divine music accompanies my travels.

Things are coming along with my family. I'm glad. I have a job, possibly a place to live. Everything I ever asked for is appearing before me. Man, am I ever glad I got out of my own way.

Hallelujah!

No comments: