Monday, July 18, 2005

testing. testing.

So I've been getting pretty confident in the past few weeks in my ability to 'deal' with life, and having faith in Divinity. I've been working on strengthening/clearing my lower chakras and learning how to use them properly as I've spent most of my life in la la 4-7th chakra land. As with any major growth event, life provided me with an opportunity to see what i need to work on.

Hence, "Testing. Testing. Chakra 1 are you there?"
Hello, Dolly! Woohoo! It turns out I do have a first chakra. Who'dathunkit? This is my connection to my roots, my family, my tribe, my finances...my foundation, if you will (along with Chakras 2-3). So my bank account got all screwed up in a seemingly never-ending cycle of: debit. debit. debit. will not deposit. debit. fees. fees. more fees. did we mention we'll charge MORE fees? This happened to me once before and I freaked out. Well. I was scared for a bit, but decided to talk to my family. I knew that with every prayer Grace is immediately sent back along with guidance. The question is: how do we read that guidance? On Saturday I thought "go talk to your father." I thought, ok. hmm. ok. he's working on the house. hmm.

Sunday comes along: "talk to your dad." hmm. really? hmm.

Monday: I actually see my dad. Dad empathizes. Daddy helps. Yay! Problem solved. Well, kind of. We still need to work on the underlying issue but, I listened to my intuition and received Grace! I'm just psyched. It works!!! It really works!

I have more to share but I'm so excited that I'm rambling :D Have a beautiful day.

PS: for more info on what i'm working on (chakras), go to Carolyn Myss' Website and click on chakras.

No comments: