Friday, July 08, 2005

finding the goddess within

God. what a corny name for this particular blog...but what else do i call it? What do I call Her? She looks like a Goddess. She acts like a Goddess. Her eyes are violet-lavender, and her hair, a massive mane that acts like a Violet Flame. She doesn't speak much, her eyes and facial gestures are more than enough to communicate ever intimate intention. She is a peaceful and powerful prescence, both Warrior and Tranquil Mother. I don't yet know whether she is inside or outside of me, but does that really matter? I become purified and enlightened when graced with her prescence.

The attacks on London served to strengthen my determination to become a calming and light-full being. I need to be centered enough to send light to those who need it at a second's notice. Divinity shall be served!

No comments: