Saturday, August 06, 2005

a sage panther

Trying to be who I AM is a neverending quest. I achieve it for minute moments, and as fleeting as a butterly in the summer, it is gone. However, I am enjoying my life more than ever. I am finally able to see through situations, and see the lesson inherent in them. I don't have to 'live through' problems to see the gift they've come to give me. I just have to stop an ask myself what I wanted to learn that made me attract that 'problem' or situation.

I have a strong visual of my True Self, that eternal Woman and her companions, a sage panther and a dark nile cobra. I've been incorporating that visual, and allow her to breathe her own life essence into this body. What is amazing is how much stronger I feel, a thick cushion of energy around my normally vulnerable areas (neck, sacrum). I feel my companions walking around me, protecting me, guiding me...sometimes delving back into me.

I know this may not make much sense, but believe me...life has never been so beautiful.

No comments: