Sunday, January 01, 2006

Only a heart with wings can fly!

Happy New Year, my friends.

I have no delineated resolutions per se, but I do have a general idea
of what I will endeavor to accomplish in the upcoming year.

I will continue to be aware of my mind. I feel its weight dragging on
my heart on a minute to minute basis. It is amazing to me, how
volatile and controlling it is. I am also grateful for the ability to
see these qualities of the mind.

I spent a wonderful evening last night with family and friends. I
participated in the Global Peace Dance facilitated by the Dances of
Universal Peace. My heart did fly. I saw old friends that I have not
seen in a while...and was able to share with them the love I have for
them.

I want to empty my heart out, and fill it up with gratefulness and
joy. I believe peace and equanimity are very important. That means
that I must be impartial to the ups and downs in my life. Again my
mind plays a vital role in that.

I want to take care of myself a little more. My body has worked hard.
It's gone through a lot. I'm so happy to be alive.

Blessed be.

No comments: