Sunday, September 04, 2005

florida living

so I've been travelling for the past month. I've been to Canada (North Hatley) and NYC...I've been to the other side of the veil and beyond...I've been to the Sun, to ask my Mother Goddess to guide my Beloved Grandmother into her Inner Sanctum. I'm back.

Another semester at Dragon Rises has begun, and with it a new phase of living. life is flowering around me, amidst catastrophes full of grief and anger. Correction: life is flowering inside me, amidst catastrophes full of grief and anger (both internal and external).

I vow to be a vessel of hope and forgiveness, and to be that which I AM meant to be. I vow to be happy, joyous and fulfilled, living through the Will of the Divine. I vow that i shall never forget my freedom, nor let those around me forget theirs.

As I Will, so let it Be.

No comments: