Thursday, November 17, 2005

thanks be

I looked in the mirror today and realized I was still alive. It was a wonderful moment, one that lasted a few seconds and every single one was incredibly delicious. Like a chocolate covered papaya. yum.

I get to see trees every day, and the sunlight twinkling through their leaves. I get to serve other beings. I wake up in a beautiful home, eat wonderful food, and spend time with my favorite people. I listen to great music and dance. I stretch out in my comfortable bed and enjoy the scratchy comfort of my sheets.

mmmmm...I get to french kiss a mocha chocolate cake, and watch great movies under a warm blanket.

I love this life, and I'm grateful for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kemi,

I love reading your thoughts. You're outlook on life is incredible!