Tuesday, November 22, 2005

heaven

I've been in heaven for another year.

My voice is slowly becoming my own. My eye is focusing, ever so lightly, on that which my Beloved desires: Me.

Thank you God for what my immature mind calls the Good. Thank you God for what this young, unapprenticed body calls misery. Thank you God, for what the unbridled spirit unburdened by judgment calls Haqq: the manifestation of nothing other than life.

What's mine is Thine to do Thy will. I pray for more than that sometimes, but I know that you know that I don't really mean it.

Your love kisses my fresh face morning, noon & eve. The flowers that grow under your direction twinkle and gaze at the wondrous beauty you place before them.

All this talk of kissing makes me hungry for you, my heart. Come to me & let's set spark to a whole new universe, one never been seen by creature nor man. Come lie with me, full moon or not, and set my eyes to fire and skin to ashes. Feel the taste of my soft and silky kisses that will surely melt you as mocha chocolate cake melts me.

I write these things for eyes like my own. I wonder whose they will be.

No comments: