Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Time is not our master.

I awaken from a semi-deep sleep with a beautiful tree washed golden
with the light of the sun. It makes me smile, for I feel like the
tree. Washed lovingly with the Light of my Self, that Self that
manifests within and without.

There's a cool breeze here, and I'll be sure to bundle up as I walk to school.

My heart keeps smiling, despite my obsessive thoughts. It smiles AT my
obsessive thoughts. The thoughts slowly dissipate away. What wondrous
miracles we cultivate when we yearn for peace. I'm slowly learning to
relax within my self. It is difficult. But I will accomplish it,
slowly and surely, in my own time.

Thank God we HAVE time. It gives us a sense of urgency, a sense of
wanting to accomplish. Can you imagine living, just living, without
having any way to mark anniversaries, accomplishments, goals and
dreams? Time is a tool to be used wisely, and it is not to be our
Master. This will be my goal for the day.

Love and Blessings.

No comments: